Sunday 19 December 2010

Getting sorted for the March 2011 Issue 2

KNITTING - The very talented Dianne Lam has kindly drafted a gorgeous knitting pattern for us all to enjoy.......or should I say our Sasha's and Gregor's to enjoy :o). 

SEWING - I have drafted the pattern for the Moccacins but I am not quite happy with the fit yet so just a few more tweaks to go. I will post a picture as soon as I am happy with them. 


Well, I think I had better stop playing now and get back to sorting out Christmas festivities!!  Weather permitting we have 3 young boys here to enjoy Christmas day with.  One activity is a treasure hunt - that might keep them busy for a few minutes :o) and hopefully the presents they find will keep them occupied for a few more !!

Seasons Greetings to you all and a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year - with a few lovely Sasha/Gregor surprises along the way.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment