Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sasha in the Seventies - NEW BOOK ***available from 5th Sept***

This Book contains 17 patterns and full sewing instructions.
I have grouped them together to make 7 outfits.
You can have fun mixing them together differently.

The patterns are designed from outfits that children wore during the 1970s.
The baby dress and panties is from my favourite pattern that I made for my daughter,  she was born in 1974.

The book is A4 Spiral bound to lay open easily when following the instructions.
The patterns are printed on A3 sheets and can be cut out or traced. 

£20/$33 approx + Postage 

PLEASE NOTE I AM IN THE UK THEREFORE OVERSEAS MAIL CAN TAKE
UP TO 14 DAYS TO ARRIVE.


You can pre order by emailing: sashasecrets@btinternet.com
you will be sent an invoice and I will post when payment is received.










1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful Gloria, I must start saving my pennies so that I can get a book. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete