Friday 26 November 2010

Its going so well

A BIG thank you to all those of you who have supported and bought the new magazine.  I have had some really lovely comments which have spurred me on to start the next one already!.

There were a few initial teething problems, when the site was particularly busy but if anyone is still experiencing problems just let me know and I will sort it out for you.

I have had lots of requests to produce the magazine in PDF format and put on a disc, so today it has been added to Ebay under listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320622587328 it is free to post out in the UK but £2 postage has been added to cover higher costs of  posting overseas.

If you want to enter the FREE DRAW for the "no sew" version of the dress made for the magazine dont forget to enter on the "and finally" page - click on the star link and good luck.

I will keep you all posted about the articles in the next magazine and if there is anything  you want to see, dont forget to let me know at sashasecrets@btinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment