Tuesday 16 November 2010

I'm Back !!

Sorry ladies and gents but its been a while since the last post.  I have been so busy finalising the magazine that I have not had much time for anything else!  Just the classified section to finish and its ready to GO......

You may remember from an earlier post, I mentioned a Body Form for Sasha/Gregor - well its finally finished and I must admit was much more challenging than I thought - or maybe its just me being too fussy!!!!!

I just have the last arm cap to sew into place and I will take some pics and show you all.  The pattern and making instructions will be available on my website in a couple of day time  www.sashasecrets.co.uk. Teamed with the Tailor's Ham and sleeve roll it will hopefully make sewing and finishing a little easier. I am sure Sasha and Gregor will love not constantly being pocked with pins :o).

No comments:

Post a Comment